Court Mandated Services
In order to do Court Mandated Community Service hours at the Humane Society of Central Oregon you must follow these guidelines:
- Bring court documentation stating how many hours to be completed and what the hours are being served for. The HSCO denies any charges related to animal abuse/neglect, sex crimes and/ or theft.
- Bring a current form of ID to verify that you are 18year of age or older.
- Show up between the times of 7am to 8:30am Monday-Friday or Saturday at 8:30am.
- Wear clothes that you do not mind getting dirty as your task will be cleaning.
Those completing Court Mandated Community Service hours will have no contact with the public. Contact with shelter animals will be minimal and only pertaining to the cleaning duties assigned.
Duties you may perform are:
- Washing/ disinfecting kennels
- Washing/disinfecting animal crates
- Cleaning windows
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, etc.