HSCO Serves Companion Animals and the Community:
- Provides care for 4,000 lost, abandoned, neglected and abused companion animals each year.
- Adopts companion animals into loving responsible homes.
- Provides Lost and Found reporting program.
- Dog Licensing and renewal site. County Cat ID tags available. Also at Redmond and Prineville shelter and county dog licensing on Wall Street.
- Humane Education programs to schools, organizations and at community events.
- Spay/Neuter Assistance Programs: SNAP (Spay Neuter Assistance Program)
- Volunteer Opportunities for adults, organizations, and community service youth programs.
- Full service Private Cremation of companion animals. Read details below. Please call for pricing.
- Pet Food Assistance Program
- Community Service Programs for court mandated adult programs.
- Shelter Tours & Presentations to interested individuals and groups.
The Humane Society of Central Oregon cares for animals, from the beginning of life through the sorrowful end. We offer private and communal cremation services for your beloved companion animal.
Our staff will provide you and your pet compassionate and courteous service. Whether you choose a private or communal cremation, your pet will be treated with the highest level of respect and care. Personalized and hand-blown glass art pieces from Soulbursts are available for an additional cost.